Sciatica may be caused by backbone bulging disc, inflamed joint or muscle spasm
It may be treated through Medsole (Health in Sole), the customized acupressure therapy insole/kit
- Don’t sit continuously for long time/period.
- Don’t pick heavy Items.
- Bending and twisting may cause tension on your affected disc.
- Strengthen Abdominal Muscles reduce the risk of back/disc pain
- Keep doing exercises of abdominal muscles regularly, will reduce of the probability of disc pain.
- Focus your posture while sitting, standing & walking.
- Regular flexibility work out will reduce muscle tension and back/disc pain
3,223 total views, 1 views today